Your Logo Goes Here
Your Fully Branded Digital Publishing Platform
CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) PROGRAM
The CE Program for underwriting professionals was launched in 2021. The purposes of the CE program are to:
1. Promote the importance of underwriting professionalism through continuing education.
2. Maintain value of the FALU designation by providing an
opportunity for a re-certification of the FALU designation.
3. Recognize continuing education for non-FALU underwriters.
There was significant participation/momentum in the inaugural certification year. Here are the program’s statistics:
• 689 total users who logged credits
• 504 total awarded certifications
◦ 321 Certified Professional Underwriters
◦ 183 Certified FALUs
• Top category for credits: Virtual training
Certifications awarded are good through the end of 2023.
Momentum continued into April 2022 when participants were able to begin logging in their credits for the next 2-year period of certification January 2024 – December of 2025. Since April of 2022:
• 696 total users have logged credits
• 56 total awarded certifications
◦ 22 Certified Professional Underwriters
◦ 34 Certified FALUs
• Top category for credits: Virtual training – webinar or live streaming event (50 minutes or more).
Underwriting professionals have until January of 2024 to log credits and become certified. A total of 50 credits are necessary to become certified, and the good news is training that you participated in between January 2022 and December 2023 will qualify (a whole 2 years)!
Log your credits today by following three simple steps:
1. Go to the
website and click on My Account.